Migration & Personal Documents

If you have a document from overseas, you need to have it translated by a NAATI certified translator before the document may be accepted by an official government agency. We translate hundreds of personal documents for migration agents and private clients around Australia every year, including:

  • Academic qualifications and transcripts
  • Affidavits and declarations
  • Employment history
  • Character references
  • Identification cards (ie. resident permit, driving licence)
  • Marriage certificates
  • Divorce certificates
  • Relationship documents (ie. household register)
  • De facto relationship supporting evidence (ie. tenancy, joint assets, bank statements etc.)

  • Please contact us for more information or a quote.